"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 6, 2008

napping early

Today, Amie is watching Keaton while I take Lilee to her ultrasound appointment with the urologist. I asked Keaton this morning...
me: "Keat, do you want to go play with Aiden and Alex today?!"
Keat: "YEAHhhhhhhhh!"
me: "Okay, but you need to take naps first so that you aren't crabby, and then after you wake up it'll be about time to go play."
Keat: "okay"
I just walked into his room and he is laying on his bed...it's 10am...he doesn't nap until noon...silly kid! I guess he's pretty excited!

**Lilee's final appt is today and then I'll update on everything I hear, but so far so good. The VCUG showed no sign of reflux on Tuesday, so as long as her kidney's check out, we'll be in the clear! Updates later!!**

7 comments:

Ren & Anna said...

Yay! Sounds like good news so far!!

Brittney (Dayton) Bond said...

I really hope all goes good! Keep us posted!

Amie said...

Awwww. Keat melts my heart! He is so sweet and polite and fun! Alex didn't want him to leave today. It was funny...Alex and Keat played together the whole time. Aiden ran around by himself! Go figure!

I am so pleased to hear about Lilee's little miracle! Prayer works!!! :)

andreamatrix said...

Hurray! I hope all went well at your Dr. appointment.

Blair Family said...

Too cute!!! I have been horrible at keeping in touch. It seems I have no time. I hope you are doing great and everything turns out good. It will get even crazier through the holidays so hopefully I can check in on you. Have a great day.
love ya tons!!!!

mshjwj said...

What a blessing! That' so awesome that she is healed now!!! Your prayers were answered!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Thats great that there was no sign of reflux! Keep me updated, we've been worried about her! I hope everything else is going well in your home. How are you doing? You hanging in there?