Thursday, December 20, 2007
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 10:42 AM
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 9:48 AM
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
And here is my latest "GIRL" adventure! I just couldn't resist...although it's not the BEST paint job ever! :)
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 7:39 AM
Monday, December 3, 2007
Seth and I have challenged ourselves to read the WHOLE Book of Mormon in 30 days this month!! YIKES!! I'm already behind!! I think I can do it though...I KNOW I will do it! Seth has it a bit easier than I do...he is going to LISTEN to it while driving to work. I just have to find the time to read 11 chapters a day, and then it'll get done!! Wish me luck.
I really think it will be a huge blessing to start the new year off with. I'm sure I will have a greater understanding and will grow spiritually. I am excited for the blessings that will come from being so diligent and I hope that I can maintain the same level of scripture study after the challenge is complete.
I am thinking of starting another blog that I can write my journal entries as the month progresses. If I do, I will have the link on the side, so you can keep up with my thoughts as I do this!!
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 9:03 AM
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
BLACK FRIDAY was a BLAST!! A good friend, Lindsey, and I headed to the stores at 5am. (This being the first year for me to really commit to shopping, I was all set for 5am...only to find half the stores opening even earlier at 4am. I was prepared for 5, so we left at 5!) First stop...Walmart. GREAT SALES! Second, Toys R Us and Mervyn's(they are next to each other). Next, we were on to Target...pretty picked over by that point. Had time to kill before restaurants opened for lunch, so we headed to Kohl's...good sales, but line was too long...left our stuff there and headed to Joann's. Again, didn't want to wait in line for fabric to be cut then again in line to BUY it!! Ate lunch. Finally, we stopped by Walgreens and ended the day being pampered with a pedicure!! I personally recommend this for ending ANY shopping extravaganza!! It was a blast and we were home by 2pm!! That night we took Keat to BOUNCE U...a fun place filled with inflatable bounce equipment. He and Seth got all their wiggles out after being cooped up inside all day playing video games with Mike and Amy(Lindsey's family).
Saturday...I can't even remember what we did...OH YES...we went to a friends to watch the HOLY WAR...BYU vs. Utah State!! GO COUGARS!! Utah kept it interesting, but BYU pulled through victorious!
Sunday was the Francois family Thanksgiving...err...cook out dinner!! Instead of overdoing the whole turkey thing...we had steaks and potatoes!! It was delicious!! We took some family pictures that turned out pretty good and Keat and Carsten played around most of the day! It was a great time had by all!!
I can hardly believe we fit so much into four days...but it was so much fun and I'm DONE with my Christmas shopping!! YEAH ME!!
We are so thankful for so much!! We have been blessed beyond measure and continue to be given things we are so grateful for!! We love you all and hope that this season of Thanks was wonderful for you and yours!!
Here are some pics of the weekend!!
Keat...with a stick...you'd think it were the first time he'd ever seen one!
Grandma and Lilee
Uncle Steve and cousin Carsten...with their matching jerseys!
The Cousins...Keat, Carsten, and Lilee:)
How stinkin' handsom is HE!
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 1:33 PM
I have been tagged again! This time by Anna. Here are my answers!!
Four Places I've Worked:
1. Full Time Mommy...hardest and most REWARDING job ever
2. Home Depot...for 2 weeks...aweful!!!
3. Montessori Children's House (preschool)...awesome job!!
4. TJMaxx...with all the girls from High School!!
Four Places I've Lived:
2. Flagstaff (west side)
3. Flagstaff (east side)
Four Favorite Television Shows:
2. American Idol
3. Top Model
4. Curious George...it's on TWICE a day you know...I bet Keat even knows what times!!:)
Four Movies I Want to See:
1. Dan in Real Life
2. The one with the girl and guy whose son is a musical genious and they are trying to find him after giving him up for adoption...anyone know the name of it?? ooooh, i just looked it up...AUGUST RUSH!
3. Bee Movie
Four Favorite Foods:
1. chicken ceasar pita
2. pizza...Peter Piper Pizza that is!
3. Red Lobster...I love their scampi!
4. Ice Cream...MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP...from Baskin Robbins that is!
Four Weird Things about Me:
1. I'm double jointed
2. I have to balance my tastes...for instance...if I eat something salty, I need to eat something sweet to balance...you said WEIRD!
3. I HATE FEET...they disgust me...and I can't stand when someone says...I have cute feet...there is NO SUCH THING!! They are gross and they don't look CUTE...not ever!
4. I bite my nails...don't know if it's WEIRD or not...some may think it's gross...but it's a bad habit that I haven't been able to kick!!:)
Four Places I'd Rather Be
(1) Anywhere with Seth
(2) Anywhere free...nothing beats a vacation or hotel that you DON'T have to pay for!!
(3) Anywhere that I don't have to cook or clean
(4) Anywhere with good friends!!
Okay...now I'll tag anyone who wants to and has the time to do this...it was fun!!
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 1:19 PM
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 1:42 PM
Monday, November 19, 2007
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 8:57 AM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 1:22 PM
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 12:07 PM
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Then, after the walk, my mom had a MEET LILEE party for all my extended family!! It was so fun to have everyone there and catch up with everybody!! Thanks again, MOM, for putting that together!! Here is a couple photos of grandpa with his little grand daughter!!
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 12:28 PM