"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY EASTER!! OH how I LOVE Easter! It is by FAR my most favorite holiday!! I love that you can find white and pink clothes just about ANYWHERE and that they have matching outfits for kids of all ages!! I love that the weather is PERFECT...even if only for a few days! I love that it reminds me of when Seth proposed to me(April 20th, 2003...back when Easter was in APRIL)! But mostly, I love to think of Our Savior and all that He has done for me and my family through His atonement! What blessings I have! HAPPY EASTER!!
Some photos of this weeks BUSY events!!
Lilee and Amy L. in matching PJ's...SAME SIZE!!!!


Giving loves goodnight!!


St. Patty's day...mommy and Lilee


St. Patty's day with the whole fam...funny how we managed to each have a different color of GREEN on...krazy!


That night, Seth and I went to the Matchbox20 concert at Cricket Pavillion! This was my gift for V-day and it was AMAZING! Matchbox20 is my ALL TIME FAVORITE group and we had a blast singing along and watching all the inebriated folk dance around...nothing like a concert on St. Patty's day!!

Here is Rob Thomas...in the GREEN shirt!! HORRIBLE picture but AMAZING concert!


This was the first time we were able to take Lilee with us to Logan's grave. It was a nice day to spend time together as a family! After that, we went to the Easter Pagent at the Temple. It was BEAUTIFUL, as usual! It was so much more meaningful for me this year because Keat actually did REALLY well and we talked about Jesus and the angels quite a bit!


On Friday we spent some time at the zoo. Seth got off early so we all met a friend, Riss, and saw some animals. Truly, we spent most of our time at the petting zoo...and then because of no nap, we spent a lot of time dealing with a screaming toddler...I think Riss will NEVER have kids after spending time with ours!!:)


This was PRICELESS...see if you can figure out this next picture. The one after it is a bit more explanatory!



daddy daughter love!


Easter at the Francois' on Saturday! Thanks mom for the shopping trip...it was SO fun to actually have someone to go with who had an opinion! It's always more fun to spend money WITH someone!!:)

Easter Morning



I am SO bummed that I didn't take any pictures of us for church! I spent SO much time getting outfits that matched! We'll have to wear them again soon and then I'll get pictures! Here's what we wore though, Lilee had a CUTE pink dress with white cardigan(Thank you Lorelei and Bridget) and I had a white skirt and shirt with a pink cardigan. Keat wore blue pants with a blue/white/pink striped shirt. Daddy wore blue pants, white shirt and a pink and blue tie!! We all looked great if I do say so myself!!

Easter at the Becker's on Sunday!







Look at Miss Lilee's new trick...she sits up now! Keat wasn't sitting up until like 8 months or something! Krazy girl...she also gets up on her toes and hands and lunges forward! What an overachiever!!:)



Dying hands...errrr...eggs!





18 comments:

threecrazykids said...

looks like you guys had fun. Too funny about the goat poop.

Aaron & Brittney (Dayton) Bond said...

Tons of great pictures! Looks like you guys have been doing too many fun things! It would be fun to get together sometime. We will have to figure something out one of these days!
Have a great week!

nelson6 said...

Oh my, this is like a cuteness explosion..love the ears and flower!

Amie said...

Fun pictures! I LOVE the one of Lilee with the flower "hat" on! Oh so cute! And the one of Keat watching the goat poop is hilarious! He looks so interested in it dropping! :) Gotta love little boys. You guys sure do stay busy, busy!

Knights said...

Patience Nikki! I knew I would get yelled at for not putting up Zoo photos. I wanted to do it as a seperate blog, but ran out of time. Well - check it again, you'll be happier :-) Lilee and Keaton looked adorable for Easter, I love the flower headband!!

The Becker Bunch said...

heehee...thanks Riss! What a friend!

andreamatrix said...

Love your cherries! You guys were looking so awesome on Sunday. I kept peeking over at Lilee.

Bekah said...

I cannot believe how big Lilee is getting! My goodness! I loved all the pictures especially the St. Patrick's Day one of your whole fam.

Melissa said...

CUTE! You have such a cute family!! Looks like you guys had a very fun Easter!!

Ashley said...

CUte Cute pics.....Lilee looks super cute in those headbads!!! I hope the bracelets fit!! Let me know if they didn't!!!

Lindsey said...

What fun pictures. You'll have to send me the ones of Amy and Lilee. Looks like you had a fun Easter!

Kristi said...

Ok - aren't those headbands the BEST? I love ours, I got them for both girls but I havn't been able to get them to wear them at the same time yet... so no pics but I LOVE Lilee in them, she is soooo pretty! I really love the pics of St Pattys day! You guys are so cute! And - SO jealous yu got to go to Matchbox 20! LOVE them! So does Jonathan! If they come again let me know and we can double!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Love all the easter pics! Where did you get that flower headband? I've seen the bunny ears ones before, but that flower is just adorable!! I'm glad you guys had a good time at the concert. Rob Thomas is amazing isn't he!!!

mshjwj said...

I love Lilee's bows! Did you make them? I love the cherries on your blog and I am jealous you got to see Matchbox 20!

Ren & Anna said...

I can't handle the picture of Keat and Lilee on the grass with their little easter hats on!! Too cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jennifer said...

I love the St. Patty's day get-ups:) You guys have been up to a lot. Disneyland - how fun! I've been slacking in the blogging department, but today I'm finally catching up on everyone. Do me a favor - give Beck & JD special hugs for me on his blessing day. I can't wait to meet him and wish I could sooner. I love the pic of Lilee and Keat at Logan's grave - what a beautiful marker that is. Thanks for sharing.

Moss Family said...

You have been having lots of fun!!! I LOVE the St. Patty's day outfits...your family looks SO cute!

Rachel & Ryan said...

love all the pictures! That little Lilee's dress and hair accesories are darling! She is adorable! I also caught up on your blog, and just wanted to say how much I loved your sweet video of Logan. What a precious gift he is. You are such an AMAZING FAMILY!