"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 2, 2008

LEAPING FOR LOGAN!!

To go along with Logan's Birthday...I have created a TEAM to walk at this year's March of Dimes walk in PHX. It is on APRIL 19th at 8am. I am hoping to get as many people together to walk as possible. Our team is called, "LEAPING FOR LOGAN"! Send the site to whoever you would like so we can raise as much money for this cause as possible...it is something that is very near and dear to my heart! Thanks and I HOPE many of you will join me on April 19th!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/507072

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I just watched your video on the website. It was so beautiful I cried.

Donna said...

I signed up and I'm spreading the word! The March for Babies has a special place in my heart and for many other people in my family. I hope we can do a good job for you!

The Becker Bunch said...

I'm SO excited you guys!! It will be so fun! When it gets a bit closer I'll figure out a final tally of who all is walking and I'll try to get shirts made up! Thank you ALL...and feel free to spread teh word!! FUN FUN FUN!

Kristi said...

I am going to try and join you! What a wonderful way to remember Logan!

Elise&Dan said...

I would totally join, but i won't be here! I hope you find lots to join this important walk!

cammac said...

Wow! What a wonderful mother you are! I cried so hard! I love your knowledge of the Gospel. Dear little Logan wanted you as a mother so badly. You are so special. What a sweet way to remember him. Love, Cam

Knights said...

I am gonna try to leave that day open and join you in the walk!