"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, April 4, 2008

Little Miss is 6 Months

Our *LITTLE* angle is not so little anymore!!

Lilee turned 6 months old on March 27th and on the 28th we had her well check at the pediatricians! Here are her current stats...beat them if you dare!!

Lilee is, once again, OFF THE CHARTS for height...she is 27 1/2 inches long! She weighs in at a WHOPPING 19 pounds, 2 ounces! That is just insane!! She ranks in the 95%!
Compared to Keaton at this time...he was 17lbs 8 oz. and 28 inches long. SO, basically, she is a PORKER!! What's funny is that she really DOES NOT LIKE FOOD! By this time Keat was eating table food as well as baby food. Lilee only eats about 1/2-1 jar of babyfood like once MAYBE twice a day! She's just big boned...haahaa!

The extra pounds don't slow her down though. Lilee get's up on all four's and lunges forward. She rolls all over the place and sits and plays with Keat all day long.

She LOVES when Keaton talks to her or dances for her.

She "talks" alllllll day long, and has even uttered DADA a few times! Seth is a VERY proud daddy whenever he hears it!

She is SUCH a happy girl and we just can't imagine our family without her!

I can't believe she is SIX MONTHS OLD...where has the time gone?! When Keat was 6 months old we decided to start trying for another baby....certainly NOT there yet!! :)

We love our *little* lady!!

18 comments:

Bekah said...

She is so big! I can't believe that big baby comes from you and your hubby! So cute though and it sounds like she and Allison are doing the same things, rolling all around, up on all fours. Allison even is about to push herself up to sitting. They grow so fast. And don't worry...we're not trying for another one yet either! Is she sleeping better for you?

kimber said...

Our little babies are growing up too fast! I LOVE the picture of Keaton kissing her on the head- priceless, she has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Don't even worry about the cloths, we didn't take the kids out in the snow anyways.

nelson6 said...

Oh my gosh Nik, she is sooo cute, I love big squishy babies, they are the best!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love the bathing suit pic! Her big ole' belly hanging out! And I say that comment with much love - I love big bellied babies!! Of course!! Happy half birthday Lilee!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love the bathing suit pic! Her big ole' belly hanging out! And I say that comment with much love - I love big bellied babies!! Of course!! Happy half birthday Lilee!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love the bathing suit pic! Her big ole' belly hanging out! And I say that comment with much love - I love big bellied babies!! Of course!! Happy half birthday Lilee!!

threecrazykids said...

I can't believe how big our babies are. They are so stinking big now. She's too cute. I wish we could totally freeze frame them.

Jess & Sara Phillips said...

I'm with Holly on this one, I love the picture of her in the swim suit. Chubby babies are the cutest.

Lindsey said...

I love the rolls on her swimsuit. Nice belly there!

Knights said...

She's adorable! I love to one of Keat kissing Lilee!

stef80 said...

Lilee is so cute!! p.s. I tagged you.

Jennifer said...

So funny! Ashlyn just had her 3 year appointment and shocked me by FINALLY making it into the 50th percentile for weight - she's been under the 5th for as long as I've known her:) Way to go Lilee!

Melissa said...

Chubby babies are the BEST!! I had quite a few porkers. Garrett was off the charts for weight until after his 1st birthday.

Blair Family said...

What a cutie she is. I am also glad to see that your cemetary trip went well. I am horrible we have not gone in a long time and I am such a home body I don't know when I will get out and go. We will see and I will try and get together with you.

Steph said...

Nikki- no way she is 6 months already. I love the last picture, she looks so pretty!

Kristi said...

What a sweetie! Happy half birthday little beauty!

Amanda said...

what a doll! She has gotten so big!

Jace and Heidi said...

Look show chubby she is getting!!! It is soooo cute! You have the funest thing to do and take pictures of your kids!