"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

We FINALLY had family photos taken a couple weeks ago and we got to pick them up yesterday. I LOVE them all. We had Shannon Baker(svbphoto.com) take them and she did an AMAZING job. (I would HIGHLY reccommend her) She met us at Sagurao Park in Glendale and we had such a fun time with her for about 2 hours. Take a look at our gallery on her site!! I think they are just adorable. These are some of her favorites...but she gave us the disc with over 200 pictures on it and the rights to print however many we want...I LOVE IT!!!




Find BECKER GALLARY and if it asks you for the password just answer the HINT question...it's pretty self explanatory!!


Here are some of our favorites...

12 comments:

Donna said...

You look gorgeous Nikki!! Super cute!

Fabulous Franklins said...

Such cute photos! It can be crazy getting the kids to cooperate some times for a pic! we just had some done, but they aren't ready for pick-up yet. Your family is so cute!

Mark and Karen said...

Great pictures! What a cute family.

Kristi said...

Gorgeous pictures!!!! I wish we were photogenic...:)

Amie said...

Love the pictures! You all look so GQ! I am just dying over Keat's outfit. Awwww. Such a handsome little man. And as always, Lilee looks cute as a button! Nice job. Maybe some day we'll get some taken...some day. :)

Aaron & Brittney said...

The pictures are sooo great! I love them! You all look so good!

nat said...

Beautiful, what else needs to be said.

Jess & Sara Phillips said...

Sooo cute, and your hair has gotten long (I guess it's been a while).

Ren & Anna said...

Oh my gosh, I am dying. Those are so cute!!! The first one of you and Lilee is amazing. You look like a model!

cammac said...

For some reason I missed commenting on the photo shoot. Oh my goodness! They are beautiful! Nikki, you are gorgeous! Your little kids are adorable too. Love them! Cam

Momto3crazykids said...

Oh my goodness. I went and looked at the gallery. She did a fantastic job. Of course it helps when you have a beautiful family like yours!! I love the one of all of you turned away on the bridge! Holy cow. And Lilee is such a doll. I love how you can tell Keat loves her soo much.

mshjwj said...

What cute pictures!!!!!!!