"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

P.P.S.

Day two of P90X...
.
.
.
I want to die!

My arms are more sore today than they were yesterday from Monday's shoulder and back workout.

Waking up last night to cater to the Broox Man proved to be TERRIBLY difficult after the hour long cardio workout...which, by the way, was so horrendously difficult, I truly thought I may keel over and die right in the middle of "Bringing It". 3 months of this, huh?! At least the cardio is only once a week...whew! Tonight is arms...huh?! Why do my arms already hurt?! Tomorrow is YOGA and I'm PRAYING that there are some relaxation yoga techniques in there somewhere amidst the GRUELING hour long intensity. BEACH BODY, BEACH BODY, BEACH BODY...that's my mantra...that and...ANYBODY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR 30 SECONDS!

If you have NO clue what I'm talking about, ask...I'd be happy to share with you what Seth is "determined" we try. I'll tell you this much, I'm DEFINITELY "feeling" the burn! Hopefully in a few weeks time we'll see some results! I'm excited to lose this baby chub once and for all...at least until I get pregnant again! Sheesh...let's hope that doesn't happen anytime soon!! :) I cannot IMAGINE what my "fours company" post would say!!

This will be us in 90 days...heehee, a girl can dream, can't she?! But these ARE real 90 day results...gives ya a goal at the least, right?! :)

4 comments:

andreamatrix said...

Yeah, just finished the 90 days... Now I'm starting over again. You won't be able to walk by Friday!!

andreamatrix said...

Well... I'm not sending photos, but I did drop about 15 pounds... BUT NOT UNTIL THE LAST WEEK!

Not to mention I now have some "gun" action going on.

Rochelle said...

MUSCLE CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!

Fun Pens said...

It looks like it's paying off! I think one of the main things is finding something you enjoy and staying with it.
Thanks,
Novelty Pen