"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HAPPY DAD's/HUSBAND's DAY Seth-ee-Poo

We didn't do a whole lot. I sorta dropped the ball this year with everything since the babe has come, but it doesn't change the fact that I am married to the most WONDERFUL man alive! I truly don't believe I deserve him and feel so blessed that he chose me! I have SO many great things to say about his as a husband, but I'll save that post for our anniversary in July!! Right now, I want to express my love and appreciation for him as a father. When Seth and I had difficulty getting pregnant, he was my rock. He always talked about the kids we'd have one day and he always knew it would happen. It would melt my heart to hear those words and really did bring me such comfort. When we lost Logan, our hearts were both broken, but Seth always assured me that "Logan made us parents". I didn't always feel that way, but Seth already was the best daddy. Then Keaton entered our lives. Immediately, I knew that Seth deserved that title. The more kids we've added to the equation, the more Seth has lived up to the title of BEST DADDY. He's more than willing, but WANTING to play with them. He THINKS about them throughout his day. THEY ARE HIS WORLD! He comes home and gets right on the floor to wrestle or snuggle and then jumps up to give the baby loves. In between, he's changing diapers, helping to stop a brewing battle, picking up messes, and just overall being the most amazing man I've ever known! I love him with all of my heart and am SO grateful for him in my life.
*
I LOVE YOU!
*
No pictures from this year, but I'll post a few of my favs of him and the kiddos!
*


*
This

is what he got for Father's Day this year...we just have to order it! :) Remember, dropping the ball and such! We also had donuts, as requested, for breakfast and made homemade sausage and egg sandwiches for dinner...yummo!

*
WE LOVE OUR DADDY!!

0 comments: