"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Broox' Photo Shoot

Here is a photo shoot we did with Broox when he was about 4 weeks old. I can't believe how much he's grown and changed already from these pictures. He's really starting to pack the weight on. At his ONE MONTH WELL CHECK, here were his stats.

He weighs in at 9 pounds and 10 ounces
He is 22 inches long

He's a little over 50% in each category. He is EXACTLY the same weight as Lilee was at this time, but an inch shorter. However, he is over a pound heavier than Keaton was, but an inch taller. Looks like Keat will be our string bean, Lilee is our "big boned" one, and Broox may be our pudgy guy! Who knows in the end!!

Here are our photos...I LOVE our new camera!! I think the pictures look like they were taken by a professional!

Some of these I couldn't flip, so you'll have to turn your head!! :) He's already for winter...so am I!!
I LURVE LURVE LURVE his hair in this photo. He's already lost so much of it...but it looks so cute here!
Truly a gift!
I love the color contrast in this picture!
Already for church...heehee! He has "dancing legs" don't you think?! So graceful looking!
Here is the Build a Bear the kids got him. I'll have to take a photo to show you how small it is, but it looks HUGE next to Broox. I love his little smile...and those crossed eyes!
As with an eternal circle that goes on forever, so too will our family! What a blessing! (PS...my fingers were still so swollen that I couldn't get my ACTUAL ring off, so this had to do)
So new...
So precious!
This is Seth's favorite picture I think...If this isn't an ad for PEACE, I don't know what is!
I love these munchkins SO much! This is SO their personalities...Lilees showing off, Keat being cute and shy, and Broox sleeping through it all!!
We went up to Estrella Hills a couple weeks ago and got some great pictures there also!

Here's Lilee...I love the "architecture" of this picture!
They are such good friends...I love it!
I LOVE this picture...it looks like she's grumpy, but she was really just running REALLY hard and concentrating REALLY hard...but this IS the face she gives when she is being sassy, so there ya go!
He's such a goof!
Here's my beautiful lady...those EYES!!!
The kids are LESS than amused!A BIT more into it with daddy
The BEAUTIFUL sunsets that we are blessed with here in Arizona...not sure if it makes the heat worth it though...but you can truly see God's hand in this...it's amazing!


11 comments:

Kara said...

Great pics Nikki! Cute cute kiddos :)

Kristi said...

These pics ARE really beautiful!!! It doesn't hurt that the kiddos are gorgeous!

Mark and Karen said...

Love the pics...great job...great looking kiddos!

Rochelle said...

Cute pics! Congrats on a new camera!

Knights said...

Great photos! Its easy when you have such cute models huh :-) I love the sunset photos - of course the heat is worth it! So what camera did you go with? Well no Canada plans yet - but we are going to Dinseyland . . .YEAH!

Amanda Cross said...

oh my are your kids cute! i hope my babies have blue eyes too! i expect to see you at my wedding reception with all of your cute kids and husband. :)

Becky said...

SO CUTE! Your kidos are adorable! I can't wait to meet Broox! He is beautiful!
Love you guys!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Nikki your kids are so adorable!! Congratulations on your new baby!!

Ren & Anna said...

What beautiful pictures!!!

Lorelei said...

Love your pics! What kind of camera did you buy?! You have such gorgeous kiddos! Hope you are well and having a BLAST this summer!

Fun Pens said...

Beautiful pics! The sunset is stunning!