"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to blogging!!

Can you say BLOGGING SLUMP?! I think that's what you'd call not having even the teeniest desire to blog or having anything to blog about for that matter. *sigh* Such is life.
*
Two weeks ago, Seth and I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to head to California for a couple days. Thanks SO much to our GREAT friends the Laudies and the Goodmans for being so willing to take our twinkies for the 3 nights we were gone!! What a great time we had walking around Disneyland, not worrying about sleep schedules and monitoring what rides we COULDN'T walk by in fear Keat would want to ride but can't because he isn't tall enough and holding hands and riding adult rides TOGETHER...it was SO NICE!! OH, and not to mention sleeping the WHOLE night...that was a dream!! We FLEW out on Tuesday evening and flew back Friday afternoon. It was seriously SO MUCH FUN and such a great break for Seth and I. It felt like we were celebrating our honeymoon, not our anniversary...of course it helps that we look like we COULD be celebrating our honeymoon...the guy at the front desk gave us a suite because he thought we had just been married...sometimes it pays to look like you're 16. (of course it has recently been brought to my attention that SETH looks like he's 16, I am an aged 17 now!!! Dang kids...they sure age a woman!!) It was a great time and I think it was really important for Seth and I to have this time!! Here are some photos!! OH...and notice my HAIR in the photos...I haven't posted pictures since getting my bangs...ooh lala!!
*
I have been working on my posture lately...but it just looks like I'm trying to stick out my chest in most of these pictures!! :)
Waiting in line...
HAHAHAHHA...look at our faces!!
My little ham!!

Had to get a shot with our buddy Buzz for Keat beat!!
As the guy was taking this picture, Seth said, "it smells like Pooh"
A running shot with the Goof...krazy guy!!
The quintessential Disneyland photo...there's that posture again!!
"N" is for NIKKI:)
*
Now we just can't wait to go back WITH the kids!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

First of all, you're just not used to standing like that. You do not look like your sticking your chest out at all, just standing strait.

Second, you look dang hot.

I hope your migranes go away. That can't be fun let alone functional. I hope Lilee's problem corrects itself and that she sails through life with no more problems. I'll be praying. I'm already praying for a Lilee up here (same spelling too) who just had heart surgery yesterday. I hope there's not a curse with the name.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I'm so jealous of your vacation! Anything involved with Disneyland is always a DREAM vacation! There's not a better place to have a get-a-way! You guys are such a cute/fun couple!