"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, August 22, 2008

Some laughter

Here are some of my latest "need a laugh" clips!! Enjoy...they are all youtube...so you won't get a virus or anything, I just don't know how to add video, so this is the next best thing!!
*
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.-- Mark Twain


This is a SPOOF that Steve Nash and Baron Davis entered into a website that does weird contests...freakin' HILARIOUS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Od4H9uIJ8


If you are Mormon, you'll LURVE this...if not, you may just LOVE it, but either way, it's stinkin' funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et1rrpYpA0o


And we'll end with one that will forever be a favorite now...Seth and I watched it a couple times and just laughed...it helps that they have an ADORABLE accent...you just wanna squeeze his cheekers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM


I hope you've laughed today!!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

THanks for sharing all the you tube..I laughed. I totally needed that today. I think they start saying kids are obese after age two..but I hear ya. Lilly is morbidly obese at 10 months!!! :) Funny! I still don't understand that percentile stuff.

Moss Family said...

You busy on next Thursday....maybe we should meet at the Tempe splash pad? I'll call you soon!

cammac said...

Ha Ha Okay, so I have to play catch up...CUTE blog about Keaton's prayer and falling asleep on the floor at the museum! So funny. I love the little pong tail on Lily- look at those eyes!!!!! One day, McKenna will have hair...sigh. love, Cam