"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Official...

SHE'S WALKING!!!!
*
Lilee is completely walking...finally! She still looks ADORABLE with her new found motility as she wobbles and balances with her arms outstretched, but she's doing it!! Now she's gonna turn into a string bean just like her brother...booo...I'm gonna miss her baby chub!!
More updates to come and whatever pictures we managed to take while in San Diego this past weekend. There aren't many...but I'll see what I can do!!
Until then...
*

9 comments:

mshjwj said...

Awww. Cute! Jake is really close. He walks along the wall with one hand. I think it will be any day now.

maccam said...

That is so fun! Okay, I cannot get over how ADORABLE her 1st birthday dress...cake...hair bow...everything is! Happy B-day Lilee! Love, Cam

andreamatrix said...

I want to see walking pictures. LOVE that cake. You did an awesome job!

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad she's walking! Tannon is the same way, finally doing it. I can't believe it took him so long.

kimber said...

Yay! It's so fun to watch their little stubby bodies wobbling around. Madix tries to run but can't quite get it, it's so funny and cute.

Moss Family said...

YEA!!!! Sorry yesterday didn't work out...we will get together one of these days! Sorry you aren't feeling very well. Hang in there....the worst part of being pregnant is almost over.

The Price Family said...

Yay! That's fun Lilee's walking! I'm so jealous you got to go to San Diego. I kind of miss our activity days too. Yes, please call me so we can have a play date! That would be fun. How are you feeling? Hope everything is going good with your pregnancy.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So exciting! Pass the walking vibes our way! My little chunky chunk can't lift his thunder thighs high enough to move his legs! He LOVES to stand and he can take a step or two but then he falls to the ground! That's so exciting! Now you will be chasing 2 around!

I hope you are feeling ok. I am so very happy for you that you are pregnant again!

Sarah said...

Wow, Nikki! I can't believe you are preggers! Congratulations!! Your family is so adorable!!!!