"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 31, 2008

.....

I know...I know...I promised pictures, but alas, we don't always get what we want, now do we?!?! :) I will get to that this weekend, once we have pictures from all our Halloween events, but until then, know that I am not neglecting my blog because I am spending all day in pure bliss...no...I am preoccupied with trying to keep my breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, water, etc from coming back to the surface every 5 minutes...if you know what I mean!!:) I'll leave the rest of the details to your imagination. Feel sorry for me, feel sorry for my poor family who hasn't had a decent meal in 2 weeks and who live in a house that could otherwise be described as a home for PIGS...but know we are grateful for the end result in all of this...now if I could JUST get past this stage!!:) I will be back to post all our happenings and our adventures, but have pity on me for the moment until then, would you?!! :)

5 comments:

Kaydi Rae said...

feel better soon! i'm looking forward to halloween pictures!

Sarah said...

poor sweetie! I remember how difficult morning sickness was with Esther and trying to take care of Rachel...
I hope this passes soon for you!

Rochelle said...

I do feel sorry for you. Feeling crappy isn't any fun especially when you have kids to take care of. hopefully it passes soon.

Hardy Party said...

hey Nikki, how random that you found me! you have such a cute fam!! And when are you due? that is super exciting! And i know what the sickness was like! Who cares what the house looks like, as long as you can keep things down longer than 10 minutes!! Are you in the valley? Shoot me an email sometime with your info so we can meet up sometime!! kjhurdles@hotmail.com

The Carney Family said...

I remember those days... I used to get so grossed out while making food (especially if I had to handle uncooked meat.. blah!)Tell your family to hang in there, and that every member has to sacrifice a little for a pregnant mom/wife. Hope you feel better!