"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Be still my heart...

This is Keaton's first EVER prayer that he said from start to finish without ANY help or guidance!!
*
"Fadder...day...fadder...Deesus...Deesus...amen"
*
I can only assume he was saying, "Dear Heavenly FATHER, thank you for this DAY, dear FATHER, thank you for JESUS, in the name of JESUS Christ, AMEN"!!
*
I love my little man so much...he is growing and developing and TALKING so much...my heart smiles EVERY time I see him...even if it is as he dumps a box of cheezits on the floor...sigh!

10 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute!!!!! I love your little Keaton too. He's adorable. Thanks for the Sis. Lorton idea..I've forgotten so many hookups from Sarival ward for some reason. Give your Chunky girl a hug for me.

kimber said...

There is NOTHING like a prayer from a little child just learning to say prayers. My heart melts every time Tyler says her prayers.

Ashley said...

How sweet!!! That is so precious...we are lucky if Jacob folds his arms during the prayer!! haha!!! So where are you flying into next week?? You have to let me know if you have any free time, I would totally come out to see you!! That would be so much fun!! let me know!!!

Amie said...

Awwww. Keat is so innocent and happy and precious! I love hearing what he has to say about things! What a sweet prayer!

andreamatrix said...

Oh how sweet.

mshjwj said...

Isn't that just precious - their first prayer. They are so sincere and innocent.

Kristi said...

Absolutely priceless!

Hey, we will be there on the 6th! I cannot wait to see you and see how big the kiddos have gotten!!!!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Nikki your kids are so beautiful and they are growing up! How is life in goodyear treating you these days?

nelson6 said...

CUTENESS!