"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 2, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Well, after consecutive days of posting...I must be slowing down. I just can't get myself to upload pictures. OR, maybe it's because we didn't take ANY!! Can you believe that? Sadness. I guess we figured we took enough at the Halloween party! Hopefully sombody took some pictures and are willing to give some to us.
Well, Keat didn't exactly understand Trick-or-treating. He was happy to get the candy...but he's not really a candy kid...so it wasn't a big deal!! Maybe next year he'll be bit more into it. Also, he's the BUSIEST kid I've ever met...so he doesn't really understand the concept of WAITING! If there were kids in front of him, he wouldn't wait. And THIS is why we didn't attempt Disneyland a few months ago. The kid would have driven us nuts!!
On a different note...Miss Lilee had her ONE MONTH CHECKUP appt. on Tuesday. Here are her stats....our little HEAVY WEIGHT weighs in at 9lb. 10oz. That is more than a POUND heavier than Keat at that age. However, she is 23 inches LONG!! So, her weight doesn't appear as much as Keat's because she is 2 inches longer than he was. She is 50% for weight and 95% for height. Keat is WISHING AND HOPING that her height slows down...otherwise she is going to TOWER over her big brother!! She is definately a solid little girl though. We are loving her chubby cheeks, especially when she is MILK DRUNK and half asleep smiling at us!! We love our kiddos!!
We do have bath photos from halloween. See the CHUNK that is Lilee!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I think that we all forgot about the whole "taking pictures thing" Halloween night. I didn't get any either. Boo hoo! What am I going to scrapbook with now??? Oh well...Your little ones look so cute bathing away! Next year Keat and Aiden will be all over the trick or treating.

Knights said...

I love the bath photos. They are adorable. I just got Lilee's birth announcement - They are SO SO cute! I love your idea! I have added the picture of Lilee to my fridge :-) Can't wait to get together!