"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Season

We have had a fun couple of days...I just love the Holidays! The weather is getting cooler...FINALLY...there are yummy foods available...cider, eggnog, candy canes...people are nicer...generally!! It's just such a fun time of the year!! This week Keat and I have done a whole lot of NOTHING to bring in the new season!! We will probably wait another week or so to get our tree and start decorating...but I thought I could "decorate" my blog a bit early!! I hope you enjoy the new layout!


Here are my little TV watchers!! Already, just like two peas in a pod!!




Keat and I busted out the playdoh today...compliments of cousin Carsten who no longer plays with it!! It was a blast...and Keat spent over an hour smooshing the stuff everywhere and cutting it with the KNIFE and SCISSORS...thank goodness for plastic utensils!!!




OH, and last night Keat just COULDN'T WAIT to get into the tub!! When I was getting Lilee ready, he just jumped right in...clothes and all!! What a silly boy!

19 comments:

Ren & Anna said...

How cute! Don't you wish bath time was that exciting for you?

Kara said...

So cute :D That's funny he hoped in with his clothes on, my kids try to do that too :D

Cody, Angela, Jacob and Aidan said...

I love the excitement for the bath! Both of my boys have come close to that - I think it's hysterical that Keat made it all the way in! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

meagan said...

I like your festive layout~ the Christmas season is so fun. Benj's family lives in Bountiful- but his Becker side is from up-state New York. Darling picture of your son in the bath.

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!
Also visit my web site : Loma asunto Antalya

Anonymous said...

This web site definitely has all the information and facts I
wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
my page: Hus i Bodrum

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyways, good site!
Also see my web site :: Huvila Bodrumista

Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this awesome paragraph i am also cheerful to share my experience here with colleagues.
my website - Bolig i Alanya

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation regarding this article
here at this webpage, I have read all that,
so now me also commenting at this place.
Feel free to visit my website - lägenheter i Alanya Turkiet

Anonymous said...

Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Feel free to surf my site diablo 3 gold farming

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so
he/she wishes to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.
Here is my site :: skin bleaching

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers
My site - http://propertyinturkeyforsale.net

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It's always exciting to read through content from other authors and practice something from other websites.
my site :: how to get rid of acne quickly

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Also see my page > pimples naturally overnight

Anonymous said...

I am really thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this fantastic
post at at this place.
Also visit my web site http://asuntoturkista.net/kiinteistot-alanya

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be well-known, due to its
quality contents.
Feel free to surf my web-site :: home remedies for age spots on face

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find well-informed people in this particular topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!

Thanks
Look at my web site : no initial investment

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark
this blog.
Feel free to surf my web page - markawilson.info

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
My web page :: under the skin