"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 31, 2007






Keat and I had some fun today with his "bungkin"!! (Thanks for the great idea Natalie) It was hard getting him to STOP, but mommies are creative when it comes to clean-up!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN


I'll post our Trick-or-Treating pictures for you all in the next couple of days!!

Have a HAUNTING time tonight!! :)

ps. any ideas on how to get a 20month old to say
"TRICK OR TREAT"
on command?

2 comments:

Cody, Angela, Jacob and Aidan said...

What a great idea! I'll have to remember that for next year . . . No clue on the "trick or treat" on command - we've been working on that too! The next time you are in our nexk of the woods we need to get together, I think the boys would have a blast and I would love to meet Lilee! Happy Halloween!

Francis said...

Outside...Genius! I don't know why I didn't think of that. I'll have to remember for next year since the clean-up inside is so much harder. For the tag...just post seven random things about yourself. I'm excited to read them.