"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 22, 2009

Broox Stephen...with photos!

Okay...before I get to the details...have you SEEN a cuter little man...ever?! :)
*
"Don't look at me...put me back"
"This feels familiar"
Proud daddy with son
6 pounds 15 ounces...we have chubby cheeks!!!
After his bath...our little lobster!
Lilee meeting her little brother...flaunting her new BIG SISTER status!
The kids were SO eager to meet Broox.
I love this picture...I see Keaton AND Lilee in him also! So precious!
Getting ready to go home...SO TINY!
We've been doing as much of this as we can lately!
*
I'll have to come back with the details...
*
Stay Tuned!

21 comments:

Steph said...

Awww Nikki, he is adorable. So tiny and so cute. You look great for just having a baby! Can't wait to hear all the details!!!

Amie said...

There's my newest little man! I couldn't wait to see pictures!!! (even though I'm spoiled and got to hold him twice already!). I'm loven' those cheekers! What a handsome dude! Congrats again!

Rochelle said...

Congrats once again! He's a cutie!

Kara said...

He's adorable! I can definitely see a lot of Keaton in his face :)

Moore said...

Congrats to you and your family! He's such a little cutie!

andreamatrix said...

He's darling! Thanks for the pictures!!!

Kristi said...

Sooo adorable! We are thrilled for you!

kimber said...

So precious! It definently makes me baby hungry. (very soon:)

nelson6 said...

WOW, he looks like a little Lilee to me, so darling! CONGRATULATIONS! Give hims a little squeeze for me!

Becky said...

Congrats! I am so excited to meet your newest little man! Your kidos looks so cute giving him loves! Love you all!
Dave and Beck

Cody, Angela, Jacob, Aidan and . . . said...

He is adorable! Congrats again to you guys. I can't wait to see more pics! And hopefully will get to meet him sooner than later. Take care!!

Mandi said...

Cute cute, you are going to love it, and love it. Good luck. So would you really object to me throwing you a little bash, cause I would really like to. But if you really don't want me to I won't. I know I said you couldn't stop me, but the truth is I do respect your wishes so I won't if you really don't want me too. Let me know. It would be fun, plus you could get stocked up on lots of diapers and wipes and baby soaps, ect. Plus some new outfits are always a plus. You can't take his pictures in all the same clothes keaton wore.

Donna said...

So, so, so, SO cute!! Congratulations!

Jess and Sara Phillips said...

Congratulations on your new little addition.

Char said...

He's precious! Congrats Becker Family!

Ren & Anna said...

He's precious!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the details! :)

andreamatrix said...

You're nuts! Why were you at church so fast. I didn't even make that connection until just this very moment!

Rachel said...

he is beautiful!! Congrats!!

Rae said...

Nik - I am so happy for you. What a cute boy. It is so unreal that all our friends families keep growing and even though we might have not had the chance to meet all of their kids we love them all. Because we love our friends and their family is part of them. Sorry if that sounds to mushy. It is true through. Oh and the last picture is my fav.

cammac said...

Nikki- He is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats you guys! Love, Cam

'Drea said...

Congrat! he is so tiny and sweet! yeah for you!