"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introducing...

BROOX STEPHEN
*
It's a BOY...can you believe it?! We were a little surprised at first, but cannot IMAGINE anything else than our little Broox now!!
*
Born: May 19th, 2009 @4:14am (3 weeks early)
*
Weighing: 6 pounds 15 oz. (our biggest bub yet)
Length: 20.5 inches
*
DARK HAIR...who knows who he got THAT from?!
PERFECT little guy...so content and peacefull...such a joy!!
*
I am so in love...so in love and blessed! I am a mother to 4 amazing children...such sweet unique SPECIAL spirits!! How'd I get so lucky?!
*
I'll post pictures and an official "birth story" later...just wanted to update everyone!!

5 comments:

andreamatrix said...

Pictures... I need pictures!
Congrats!!!

Rochelle said...

Congrats! I can't wait for pics either...I just can visualize a Becker babe with hair. Especially, after Lilee's baldness.

Moss Family said...

YAY....CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear the story and see pix!

Rae said...

I am so happy for you. These sweet sprits Heavenly Father sends us are so ssoooo precious. Congrats to you and the whole family.

Kristi said...

Sooo thrilled for you (and a tinge jealous - I hope my Little one comes soon!)!!!!
I can't wait to see pics - I am sure he is soooo handsome!
Oh - and I LOVE the name! How CUTE!