"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 29, 2009

...End of December

Okay, MAJOR PICTURE OVERLOAD! I am TRYING to get caught up, but it just isn't happening! Since I uploaded all the pictures and Blogger put them backwards, that's what I'm working with...I don't want to move ALL the pictures, so just bear with me!!
So, working from Christmas back to the middle of December, here we go!!
Christmas was great!! We ended the Season off by going to my parents house on Christmas day. It was good food, great fun, and we were majorly spoiled...THANKS EVERYONE!
Here is Lilee in her cute fur coat!!





Keat about to sink a 20 footer...haha, he loves this basketball hoop though!

Don't mess with a man and his car...WE LOVE THIS JEEP!!
This was perhaps Keat's most favorite gift this year, a train from Grandpa...and it helped that Carsten got a matching one also!!



Before heading to my parents, we opened up the gifts that Santa brought for the kids at our house. Keat was pretty bossy and we were worried that he was getting TOO into the present idea, luckily he mellowed out and we enjoyed the rest of the day.



Here is the scene the night before...boy is that room in need of some organizing!






Christmas Eve is ALWAYS spent at the Becker's...it's tradition! It's always fun to get the gang together and this year was extra special because Nick was home to enjoy all the fun! We even had a special visit from the MAN himself! Keat, as usual, we SO excited...and Santa told him he had been EXTRA good this year!


Here is Lilee not too sure about this guy...and Keat was happy as a clam!












Uncle Nick with the babes in their new Christmas pj's, courtesy of Nana!


Here is Uncle Justin and Uncle Nick with ALL their nephews and their niece! This was the best we could do!















Nick brought back these great jerseys from Argentina, so we decided to sport them on Christmas Eve...mainly because I was a slacker and didn't manage the Christmas PJ's this year...time just got away from me!

Also, I should note that this is where I spent most of the evening...on this chair...because I had JUST had my cerclage placed the day before...Merry Christmas to ME!! The procedure went great, except for the MAJOR bruising from the MULTIPLE IV attempts. Here's praying the stitch holds and we have no complications!!





The Sunday before Christmas we got together with my aunt Vicki and uncle Jerry at their home in Cave Creek. Vicki did an amazing job with dinner and we all had a great time with the gift exchange!!


Here is Lilee playing with her new aquadoodle...she LOVES this thing...it's so amazing the toys they have these days!!









Uncle Jerry with the Little Miss!
















Here we are all dressed up and ready for church!







Not trying to brag or anything, but do I have the most BEAUTIFUL looking family or what?!
























Awwwww, my kiddos just melt my heart!! They are the very best of friends and I'm so grateful for the tiny spirits Heavenly Father has given to me...what a blessing!





My new calling in the ward is as the co-activities day chair. The Ward Christmas party is ALWAYS a big event and this year was no exception. We had a great time and everything turned out wonderful! Here is Santa visiting all the good little boys and girls...Lilee is STARTING to warm up to the idea of this big guy...and Keat was THRILLED about the Candy Canes!

Back in AUGUST we bought tickets for the Polar Express in Williams! A week before Christmas was the big day and Keat was practically peeing himself with excitement! Unfortunately, my parents decided not to make the drive since Flagstaff was getting DUMPED on with snow. Thanks to Nick and Tyne for joining us and helping maintain the chillin's!



Here is our FREEZING COLD little family after the train ride...we just wanted to get outta there it was like 11 degrees or something...brrrrrrrrr!


















Have you ever seen a sweeter picture than this?! This kid was IN LOVE...the whole movie just became real for him and it was such a special experience!









Our bundled up little family!















The GALS...tyne, lilee, and myself














Uncle Nick and Keat-Beat...he's got his robe on and everything, he was ready to go!


















Little Miss Sunshine!!




















So, I'm not sure how all these pictures are gonna post, but just excuse the mess this once...Now onto January...just in time for February!! Updates on the baby and the big gender ultrasound to come soon!!:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great pics! Congrats on the cerclage in place! I'm glad its done...too bad you had to be bruised from the IV attempts though. Julie Cotten said she saw you at Copper Trails, and I was kinda sad, cuz I've seen glimpses of you at church, but not long enough to say howdy and all. How did Keat do for his eval? Hopefully, I'll run into you this weekend. :)

kimber said...

What do you mean gender ultrasound, your not finding out, right??
Loved all the pictures. The ones of you guys before church are my favorites. Your right you do have a dang good lookin fam.
Don't you love the pictures of you and the kids and then Seth and the kids, cause there's no one to take it of all of you. We have a bunch of those.

kimber said...

What do you mean gender ultrasound, your not finding out, right??
Loved all the pictures. The ones of you guys before church are my favorites. Your right you do have a dang good lookin fam.
Don't you love the pictures of you and the kids and then Seth and the kids, cause there's no one to take it of all of you. We have a bunch of those.

kimber said...

sorry, it was taking too long so I pushed it twice, no patience.
Doesn't that uploading your pictures backwords drive you crazy. I don't know why it does that know but I hate it.

kimber said...

I just thought I would get you excited with a lot of comments all at once to look at:) Sorry it's just me again, but I'll stop now.

Donna said...

LOVE all the pictures! I especially love your hair in the pic with you and your kids all dressed up. Amazing! And your kids of course are some of the cutest(obviously I can't say THE cutest :)

Rae said...

Your family is beautiful and i miss you.

mshjwj said...

Love your pics! Lilee looks adorable in that little fur coat! What is a cerclage? Do I sound like a dum dum? Honestly, I have had 4 kids and haven't heard of it.