"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, December 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING

SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!

WOW, we have been blessed! I love this time of year because it brings out the very best in people. I know so many people get annoyed with crowds and people not being patient and being overly busy...but I love it! You see what is truly important in life and you realize what changes you need to make to be better! This year has been fantastic and no exception...I feel as though I am perhaps the most blessed woman alive. Here are some reasons...


SETH...I am married to a man who I adore...respect...cherish...and above all who LOVES ME! Can it get any better than THAT?! He is a WONDERFUL daddy...so eager to spend time with our children and SO loving of their difficulties. He is incredibly patient with them and with me. I have been so blessed to marry a man who is incredible and who is my best friend!


KEATON...I am constantly being told how polite and sweet he is. Don't get me wrong...we have our tantrums and our "mean" time-out moments...but he is INCREDIBLE!! He says please and thank you. He says sorry when he does something wrong and for the most part he really listens to us. More than that though...he is a sweetheart...I am so lucky to have his sweet spirit in my home...he teaches me how to be kind and innocent! I learn so much from him and I am grateful for such a wonderful little man!!


LILEE...BOY OH BOY, she is a doll!! Amie and I talked and decided that maybe the reason there were THREE boys born at the same time was so they could all watch out for little miss Lilee!! She's gonna need some watching out for, but I'm sure she'll be able to hold her own. The girl's got SASS!! She's not gonna take nothin' from nobody and she'll make sure you know it for yourself! BUT...she's such a mommy too. She thinks she is SO MUCH older than any other baby she sees and will tickle them and laugh at them and love on them. I am so excited to see her with this new little bean!


LOGAN and ?BABY?...This pregnancy has brought back lots of emotions from being pregnant with my sweet Logan. I got pregnant this time in September and with Logan in October so I have been pregnant through many of the same holidays and happenings! I am grateful for a reminder of my sweet angel baby...for his example of perfection he has brought to my family, for his constant reminder that we WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER! I am grateful for this new life that grows and develops...perfectly...inside of me! What a perfect plan our Heavenly Father has for us and how beautiful this miracle is!!


Although it's late, I hope you all had a very blessed and memorable Thanksgiving and took time to remember those things you have been given! From our family to yours!!


Picture Overload...

Lilee had her FIRST ice cream cone...she loved it!!

For Family Home Evening before Thanksgiving we had a lesson on what we are THANKFUL FOR. Daddy said mommy. Mommy said her kids. And Keaton said HOUSE! Then...we made THANKFUL APPLE TURKEYS! It was very yummy and I think Keat got a lot out of it!!Keaton's face is PRICELESS in this photo...he's eyeing all the goodies!
The day after Thanksgiving we went with my parents to Zoo Lights. It has become a tradition and the kids REALLY loved it this year. They got into the lights and the animals a lot more than they have before.

Keat kissing his best buddy.

Grandpa with Lilee and Carsten watching the merry go round...I thought the picture looked ARTISTIC!

Pictures with Santa...the first of the season. Keat was SO excited...Lilee was NOT so excited...

Carsten was just cute!!!

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

Awesome, sweet, very great post! Loved it!