"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fetal Doppler?

I have a LOT of catch up to do and lots to share, but I'm a little worried right now.
DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS A FETAL DOPPLER?
For the last few weeks I have been feeling this little bean flutter away and the last few days NOTHING. I KNOW that it's early and I KNOW that many of you probably don't think I'm truly feeling the baby, but I felt Lilee at 13 weeks and Seth could even feel her by 14 weeks she moved so much. I don't have an appointment for a while and I'm just starting to get really worried. SO, if you have one, could I borrow it for a few hours, and I will give it RIGHT back!?!? I have spent a LOooooooooNG sleepless night waiting for this little bean to bump me but I'm not getting anything. I know all you mother's can relate with the anticipation and worry of this time in your pregnancy. Thank you!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

When my mom got pregnant with Summer, she was really worried because she had just had 2 miscarriages, so when she couldn't feel her moving for a while she would get into a really cold bath, just to tick Summer off and make her squirm.

Brittney (Dayton) Bond said...

Oh man... pregnancy brings so many worries. My last pregnancy I hardly ever felt Brynlie move and it always worried me... this time I always feel this kid. I guess they are all different... but I know you probably know more than anyone it is always worth checking out. If I hear of anyone who has one I will let you know. Good luck!

Rochelle said...

I'll ask around for you. I remember worrying so much with Tannon just because of the complications with Jayden and Alyssa (especially Alyssa) I thought I was doomed to miscarry. Anyway, I can't blame you for being worried...its a mom thing.

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Sorry..my stupid computer always posts like 50 comments of the same thing from me. I'll delete them for you...but just so you know...its just my computer.

Kristi said...

Aw hun - I totally hear ya! I finally had my hubby give me a blessing of comfort so I would stop worrying so much.
I had an appointment today and the Dr couldn't find a heartbeat! I was soooo scared but he did and ultrasound and everything was fine.... Talk about almost having a heart attack! I have had too many times that it was really bad.... Thank heaven it is all good! I am sure you are good! I was told that it is harder to feel baby #3 on because you are so busy with the other kids, you just don't get the time to rest and "feel":) God luck!

Elise&Dan said...

Mason wasn't a quirmy one in the whomb and so when I would want to feel him, and make sure he was still there, I drank some caffeine. He would go nuts, and kick me! I never drink caffeine when I'm pregnant, so I think it really hit his system, and nade him "wake up". I hope everything it alright. You dodn't have to justify your concern. You are a MOM. Mom's know things, and WORRY!

mshjwj said...

When I was pregnant with Jake my OB said I could come in whenever I wanted to hear a heartbeat. That was comforting. I totally believe you that you can feel them that early. I think when you have had kids before you know what it feels like.