I have a LOT of catch up to do and lots to share, but I'm a little worried right now.
DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS A FETAL DOPPLER?
For the last few weeks I have been feeling this little bean flutter away and the last few days NOTHING. I KNOW that it's early and I KNOW that many of you probably don't think I'm truly feeling the baby, but I felt Lilee at 13 weeks and Seth could even feel her by 14 weeks she moved so much. I don't have an appointment for a while and I'm just starting to get really worried. SO, if you have one, could I borrow it for a few hours, and I will give it RIGHT back!?!? I have spent a LOooooooooNG sleepless night waiting for this little bean to bump me but I'm not getting anything. I know all you mother's can relate with the anticipation and worry of this time in your pregnancy. Thank you!
9 comments:
When my mom got pregnant with Summer, she was really worried because she had just had 2 miscarriages, so when she couldn't feel her moving for a while she would get into a really cold bath, just to tick Summer off and make her squirm.
Oh man... pregnancy brings so many worries. My last pregnancy I hardly ever felt Brynlie move and it always worried me... this time I always feel this kid. I guess they are all different... but I know you probably know more than anyone it is always worth checking out. If I hear of anyone who has one I will let you know. Good luck!
I'll ask around for you. I remember worrying so much with Tannon just because of the complications with Jayden and Alyssa (especially Alyssa) I thought I was doomed to miscarry. Anyway, I can't blame you for being worried...its a mom thing.
Sorry..my stupid computer always posts like 50 comments of the same thing from me. I'll delete them for you...but just so you know...its just my computer.
Aw hun - I totally hear ya! I finally had my hubby give me a blessing of comfort so I would stop worrying so much.
I had an appointment today and the Dr couldn't find a heartbeat! I was soooo scared but he did and ultrasound and everything was fine.... Talk about almost having a heart attack! I have had too many times that it was really bad.... Thank heaven it is all good! I am sure you are good! I was told that it is harder to feel baby #3 on because you are so busy with the other kids, you just don't get the time to rest and "feel":) God luck!
Mason wasn't a quirmy one in the whomb and so when I would want to feel him, and make sure he was still there, I drank some caffeine. He would go nuts, and kick me! I never drink caffeine when I'm pregnant, so I think it really hit his system, and nade him "wake up". I hope everything it alright. You dodn't have to justify your concern. You are a MOM. Mom's know things, and WORRY!
When I was pregnant with Jake my OB said I could come in whenever I wanted to hear a heartbeat. That was comforting. I totally believe you that you can feel them that early. I think when you have had kids before you know what it feels like.
Post a Comment