Faith and Kara posing with the snake
Well, we made it!! I took my first outting today with both Keaton and Lilee. We met some dear friends from Flagstaff at the zoo. It was an adventure...one I was grateful to have help with...but we made it!! The kids especially loved the splash pad and got soaked...sorry Bek for the drenched kiddos...maybe that wasn't the BEST idea!! :) Keaton learned how to "CHIRP" like a bird and loved having the girls(Kara and Faith) to run around with!!
1 comments:
Good job with the zoo! I took my two to the zoo with Crystal when Colt was a week and 1/2. It wasn't so much fun, in the middle of our visit, I sat down and cried! It was so hard with two, I couldn't give either what they needed. I'm glad you had a great time and that you had a good friend to help. It gets easier, I promise!
Post a Comment