Check out what I have been working on. (It's Keaton's montage) I plan to do one for Lilee and Logan here soon. Maybe one for Seth and I...who knows!! It's just something ELSE to keep me away from cleaning my house!! FUN FUN!! Tell me what you think. BE SURE TO TURN THE MUSIC OFF AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FIRST!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Keat's montage
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks alot Nikki, I sat and bawled through the whole thing! Blame it on pregnancy, but I just think that you did a DARN good job with this. Aiden sat and watched it with me...he was very amused to see his cousin on "TV"! Great job.
It is AWESOME!!! I loved watching it...so cute!
That turned out great! I can't wait for the others to turn up! Good work :-)
Post a Comment