Keat and I had some fun today with his "bungkin"!! (Thanks for the great idea Natalie) It was hard getting him to STOP, but mommies are creative when it comes to clean-up!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
I'll post our Trick-or-Treating pictures for you all in the next couple of days!!
Have a HAUNTING time tonight!! :)
ps. any ideas on how to get a 20month old to say
"TRICK OR TREAT"
on command?
2 comments:
What a great idea! I'll have to remember that for next year . . . No clue on the "trick or treat" on command - we've been working on that too! The next time you are in our nexk of the woods we need to get together, I think the boys would have a blast and I would love to meet Lilee! Happy Halloween!
Outside...Genius! I don't know why I didn't think of that. I'll have to remember for next year since the clean-up inside is so much harder. For the tag...just post seven random things about yourself. I'm excited to read them.
Post a Comment