Yup...nuf said! We're pretty bitter, but just hanging out till we hear the final word. We still think we're probably staying put, but holding onto a teeny bit of hope that they'll call and say we got it. I think Seth is going to call on Monday to figure out what the wait is all about. SO, cross your fingers we know SOMETHING come Monday!! Thanks for all the prayers on our behalf...even if you prayed that we'd stay...heehee...we love our AZ family!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man..waiting is so hard! Que sera sera right?!
You caught me!!!!!!! I'm praying that you're staying. Plus, if you leave I have to find someone to be over activity days.
Oh goodness!!!! No fun..I'm sorry!! Just know (and I only say this because we have been through it) that if it doesn't work out, there is a reason and something better will come, I promise!!! Hey....I got a new email and I don't have yours....email me at girlygirlashlee AT yahoo DOT com, I have some questions for you!! Thanks!!!
We've done lots of job hunting in the past... That's pretty common. Don't get discouraged.
Post a Comment