Yup, that's right...Lilee slept from 9pm-9am this morning. Actually it was more like 9:30-9:00 but who's counting!? WOW...we were beginning to stress out about her sleeping. I can't complain too much though because even though she'd wake 2-3 times a night, she still just wanted you to give her a bottle in her crib and she'd go back to sleep, but NO BOTTLE, and NO WAKINGS is a beeeeeautiful thing! It's happened about 2 nights now so about 2 more and we're hoping for a trend that will stay. Of course it is JUST in time for sleep schedules to get all messed up over the 4th...what can you do?! A mother's life is all about flexibility!!
ALSO...we have a tooth. It's just poking through at the corner, but it's there so we are officially saying Lilee has a tooth!! WHOoo HOoo!! Now, maybe she'll eat more solids!! I'll post with pictures and her 9 month stats after her appt. Can you BELIEVE she is 9 months old?! Where'd my baby go?!
4 comments:
I really wish they would just freeze. I can't believe our babies are getting so big. I hope your little girl keeps sleeping so well. I'm all about Marc Weisbluth's book "healthy sleep habits, happy child". And I definitely have happy children now that I've read it.
Time for another one!!!! I am so glad she is sleeping at night for you...I hope that the trend stays!
okay no!! I cannot believe she is 9 months old!! crazy crazy!!! she is such a cutie!!! I wanted to tell you her and Ella both have heads on the smaller side, Ella was 90th percentile for weight, 75th for height and 10th for her head!! But seriously a small head is much better than a large one!!
I love it when they sleep that long! But sometimes it freaks me out when they first start doing it. I check on my babies a million times to make sure they're still alive in there - while singin' HALLELUJAH at the same time!!
Post a Comment