This is my FINAL plug for the March of Dimes(I promise it's my last)! The walk is this Saturday. If anyone out there would like to donate, simply click on the link to the right of my blog and you can do it all securely online! This truly is a great cause and one I hold very close to my heart! We're giving itty-bitty babies a chance to live...it's amazing!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
(hugs)
It's Leap Frog Letter Factory. You can find it at WalMart!
Good luck! This really is a great cause. Brynlie was 7 weeks premature and I know that terrible feeling that many mothers face of not knowing which way things are going to turn out. Every baby saved will truly be a miracle for that family.
Nikki - I really wish I was able to join you. Now I know why I felt hesitant about commiting to it! I will next year though and I wish you the best of luck!
GO LEAPING FOR LOGAN TEAM! Great job reaching and exceeding your goal! Have a great walk and we'll be thinking of you and sweet Logan.
Nikki - we won't be able to be there on Saturday, but we made a donation on your teams' behalf.
How did it go?? I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment