Seth and I have challenged ourselves to read the WHOLE Book of Mormon in 30 days this month!! YIKES!! I'm already behind!! I think I can do it though...I KNOW I will do it! Seth has it a bit easier than I do...he is going to LISTEN to it while driving to work. I just have to find the time to read 11 chapters a day, and then it'll get done!! Wish me luck.
I really think it will be a huge blessing to start the new year off with. I'm sure I will have a greater understanding and will grow spiritually. I am excited for the blessings that will come from being so diligent and I hope that I can maintain the same level of scripture study after the challenge is complete.
I am thinking of starting another blog that I can write my journal entries as the month progresses. If I do, I will have the link on the side, so you can keep up with my thoughts as I do this!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
BoM Challenge
Posted by The Becker Bunch at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with that sister! It's a great idea. I know that you'll be able to catch the reverent spirit of Christmas AND strengthen your testimony in the process. You go girl!
That is a big goal, I know you can do it, just make both little ones take a nap together everyday and gett'r done. I started another blog for my journaling, except I kept it secret. How brave of you to make it open to the public. :)
Post a Comment