We have had a fun couple of days...I just love the Holidays! The weather is getting cooler...FINALLY...there are yummy foods available...cider, eggnog, candy canes...people are nicer...generally!! It's just such a fun time of the year!! This week Keat and I have done a whole lot of NOTHING to bring in the new season!! We will probably wait another week or so to get our tree and start decorating...but I thought I could "decorate" my blog a bit early!! I hope you enjoy the new layout!
Here are my little TV watchers!! Already, just like two peas in a pod!!
Keat and I busted out the playdoh today...compliments of cousin Carsten who no longer plays with it!! It was a blast...and Keat spent over an hour smooshing the stuff everywhere and cutting it with the KNIFE and SCISSORS...thank goodness for plastic utensils!!!
OH, and last night Keat just COULDN'T WAIT to get into the tub!! When I was getting Lilee ready, he just jumped right in...clothes and all!! What a silly boy!
4 comments:
How cute! Don't you wish bath time was that exciting for you?
So cute :D That's funny he hoped in with his clothes on, my kids try to do that too :D
I love the excitement for the bath! Both of my boys have come close to that - I think it's hysterical that Keat made it all the way in! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I like your festive layout~ the Christmas season is so fun. Benj's family lives in Bountiful- but his Becker side is from up-state New York. Darling picture of your son in the bath.
Post a Comment