"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 2, 2008

WAITING is NO fun!

We still haven't heard anything about the job. Seth said his presentation went well on Thursday but he wasn't too confident about the questions they asked. Stupid UoP likes to take your smallest weaknesses and BLOW them up...so we'll see. I think we've decided that if we don't get the job, it's just Heavenly Father's way of telling us that we shouldn't be there right now. SO, that's the latest. Prayers are STILL very welcome! We'll let you all know when we hear something...hopefully sometime today!!

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

Waiting to hear about jobs is the WORST. I wish you guys luck but I'm so sad to see you go if that is what is meant to be.

Amie said...

I'm DYING here. I think I'm going to go call UOP Washington MYSELF. (and tell them not to give Seth the job) :) Just kidding. But seriously, do you have their number???

Ashley said...

Oye-yoy-yoy!!! I can understand the waiting game!! I can't believe all that is going on over there, I just checked out your blog, how exciting!! Seriously...I hope everything works out for the best!! Good Luck!!! Keep yourself busy, so you aren't constantly thinking about it!! lol!!

Moss Family said...

Ok...first...your kids are ADORABLE....but MOVING?!?! WHAT the HECK!!?!?! Totally shocked when I saw your blog. Of course, if it is meant to be, it is meant to be and I will be happy for you. But I will be SOOO sad. So I will be checking your blog everyday to see what the answer is. Good luck and good luck. What a tough decision, but it will all work out.

Ren & Anna said...

Stupid UOP? LOL! Actually, the ground campuses tend to be more forgiving than Online. Wow! This is crazy news! Let us know when you find out. I think Washington would be a BLAST.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I know you guys have DREAMED of living there forever! It would be so great for you guys to be able to live there. Sometimes I wish Heavenly Father would just flat out tell me what my life's plan was! He knows what he has in store for us, but we have to wait it out and let it unfold before us! Boy, have I learned that lately! good luck with everything, keep us posted!

mshjwj said...

Where is the job???!!! It would be sad if you guys moved, but we totally understand that you have to go where the best job is. That's why we're here and not in Utah.

nat said...

Any news yet?

andreamatrix said...

Well I just might be selfish and pray that you don't get it.... Again, being selfish!!! :)

Seriously, I do hope you hear soon.