"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Verdict is IN.....

And....
.
.
.
We.....
.
.
.
Are....
.
.
.
not
.
.
.
Moving!!!
.
.
.
Looks like all you AZ friends and family are stuck with us a bit longer!! But, here's my beef!! Seth got an E-MAIL this morning(in reply to an e-mail he sent asking what the hold up was) saying he wasn't going to go further in the interview process. Uhhhhh, HELLO?! Does that sound professional AT ALL!! Especially after FLYING him out there and making him do a presentation for an HOUR and a HALF!?! I'm just shocked at how stupid they have been through all of this and feel really good about us NOT going there and him NOT working for those kind of people! He's going to call and get some feed back about his interview...something they should have called and been willing to give in the first place. It's all a bunch of bologna!! Oh well, we're just waiting for bigger and better things that I am confident the Lord has in store for us!! Hopefully ONE day it will lead us to Washington!! Until then...We're here for good...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

19 comments:

nelson6 said...

Awe, I'm sure it's all for the best! Sorry for the frustration!

Mark and Karen said...

And when you do make it to Washington, you need to move closer to us . . . the southern border. :)

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

K- so I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're staying.

Elise&Dan said...

This happened to us several times before Dan actually his job he has now. I talked to my brothers during the time ( they all work for pharmaseutical co.) and they told me that is very normal. companies don't give a twit about you until you atually work for their co. I know it can be super duper frustrating!! One time we waited 6 weeks to hear a reply back!! hang in there! it's a loooong process of tears and prayers!

Knights said...

I am glad the waiting is over for you - sorry you had to deal with it that long. But I do remember you telling me a positive to staying, hehehe! We have to get together this summer!

kimber said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out, but we've been trying to move for 2 years, so I would've been way too jelous. And I'm glad to have you staying here cause we need to hang out more with our kids and take a trip to the lake this summer.

Lindsey said...

I'm selfish, so I'm not sad at all that you're leaving. I need you too much for you to move. Face it, the Lord knew I couldn't do without you!

nat said...

I agree with Lindsey. I am glad that you are staying. But, I know how frustrating it can be. Sad that we aren't in the same ward anymore. Sniff sniff.

Kristi said...

Yay!!!!! I am glad that you are still close for a little while longer! (I know - aren't I soooo selfish?) ;)

Aaron & Brittney (Dayton) Bond said...

Oh man.. I know you guys were really hoping to go... but I am sure there is a reason for you guys to stay. Sounds like they are pretty flaky over there anyway! Something will happen when the timing is right! Anyways- we are glad you will be around here longer. :)

Michelle Hall said...

good old UOP...gotta love it! :) I'm glad you get to stay in AZ :)

Ashley said...

Awe...I'm sorry for the rude company!! that is annoying..jake's first interview that he didn't get the job for was soo depressing, we felt horrible, but we now see that the company he is with now is much better and it all worked out!!! looks like you have lots of great friends out there too that would miss you too much!!