"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The MANY faces...






Here is a sampling of the MANY faces of Keaton and Lilee

13 comments:

Bekah said...

That's the same kind of pacifier Alli takes! Did you know they don't make them like that anymore. Lame-o!

Jojo's Circus said...

Your kids are beautiful Nikki!!! I hope Lilee feels better soon.

Steph said...

I cant believe her huge eyes. They are adorable. I wish I looked cute with my face covered in food!

Ren & Anna said...

So cute!!! And your poor little baby to have to go through all of that. I'm sure that was so hard to watch! I hope she's feeling way better!

Rochelle said...

I love closeups!!!!!!!!!!!

nelson6 said...

cutttie patoooties!

Mark and Karen said...

Way cute pictures!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Hey Nikki! I am tagging you! Check out my blog for details!

Elise&Dan said...

Cute little faces! I hope everything comes back ok after lilee's tests. I can't believe her temp got to 105!!! That must have been terrifying!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Hey! Yea, I got the background from cutest blogs on the block.I love that website because it wont erase or change a thing! (except your background of course) Its so easy - it will only take you 30 seconds! The kiddos are way cute! Keaton's eyebrows will always crack me up! So cute!

Amie said...

My goodness your little ones have beautiful eyes! They get those from their momma! Love the pictures. So happy! It was fun to have Keat today, thanks for letting him come play!

The Hancocks said...

Nikki! It's me Mckaye from NAU. Your kids are adorable!!! Will you send me an email so I can get your email address and invite you to my blog? It's mckayehancock@hotmail.com So glad I found your blog!

andreamatrix said...

Too cute~ Every single face!