"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

9-9

Yup, that's right...Lilee slept from 9pm-9am this morning. Actually it was more like 9:30-9:00 but who's counting!? WOW...we were beginning to stress out about her sleeping. I can't complain too much though because even though she'd wake 2-3 times a night, she still just wanted you to give her a bottle in her crib and she'd go back to sleep, but NO BOTTLE, and NO WAKINGS is a beeeeeautiful thing! It's happened about 2 nights now so about 2 more and we're hoping for a trend that will stay. Of course it is JUST in time for sleep schedules to get all messed up over the 4th...what can you do?! A mother's life is all about flexibility!!
ALSO...we have a tooth. It's just poking through at the corner, but it's there so we are officially saying Lilee has a tooth!! WHOoo HOoo!! Now, maybe she'll eat more solids!! I'll post with pictures and her 9 month stats after her appt. Can you BELIEVE she is 9 months old?! Where'd my baby go?!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I really wish they would just freeze. I can't believe our babies are getting so big. I hope your little girl keeps sleeping so well. I'm all about Marc Weisbluth's book "healthy sleep habits, happy child". And I definitely have happy children now that I've read it.

Moss Family said...

Time for another one!!!! I am so glad she is sleeping at night for you...I hope that the trend stays!

Ashley said...

okay no!! I cannot believe she is 9 months old!! crazy crazy!!! she is such a cutie!!! I wanted to tell you her and Ella both have heads on the smaller side, Ella was 90th percentile for weight, 75th for height and 10th for her head!! But seriously a small head is much better than a large one!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love it when they sleep that long! But sometimes it freaks me out when they first start doing it. I check on my babies a million times to make sure they're still alive in there - while singin' HALLELUJAH at the same time!!