Okay...I've been tagged a few times...so I'm going to try to do all of them in this post!! :)
I should say that I have been working on these for about a week...some answers may not make sense with the particular day!!:)
First, tagged by Lindsey!!...OKAY...I need to do this one again because it didn't save all my pictures!! MANnnnnn, I'll get to it a bit later, k Linds?!
Okay...next tagged by Caroline AND Stef...thanks girls!
7 weird and interesting things about me...
1. Double jointed in legs...can literally turn them around and walk backwards. My mom used to bring me in as SHOW AND TELL for her 4th grade class every year!
2. I have spent WELL over $500 on scrapbooking accessories and HAVE YET TO MAKE A SINGLE PAGE!!
3. I have a dream of going to Alaska...JUST to see the Northern Lights
4. Since I mentioned Alaska, I guess I should also say that I have a dream of going to Astoria, Oregon to RE-ENACT the scene from Goonies where the kids ride down the road on their bikes in search of One Eyed Willy's buried treasure!! Ahhhhhhhhh, great aspiration, eh?
5. I was told to eat an ice cream shake once a day, every day during my pregnancy with Keaton. That was the best diet I've EVER been on!!
6. In college, my roommate and I began writing a screenplay. We spent hours in cute little coffee shops and clubs discussing all the details...of course we didn't get much further than deciding on the characters and then got carried away trying to decide WHAT ACTORS AND ACTRESSES would play such characters. We even went as far as to decide that Rob Thomas/Matchbox20 would do the soundtrack for our movie...in our world it was already a movie!! OIIIIY!!
7. I cry at EVERYTHING!! Not such a shocker to anyone who really knows me...but it's gotten pretty bad after having kids. It's like the hormones that control the water works are broken...you show me a Huggies Commercial and I'm gone!!
And this one is from Kristi...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Niki Newman from the soap opera Young and the Restless
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When a friend donated to the March of Dimes to get me to my goal yesterday!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When it looks nice
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3!!!
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I should hope so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Constantly - It's probably something I should work on!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I am terrrrrrrrrified of heights...so no!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Nut Bran
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MENTALLY STRONG? I think so most of the time
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip...but only from Baskin Robbins!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?My inability to get motivated!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my bub Logan quite a bit!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yep
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and Black Bling-y flip flops!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? English Muffin
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lilee SQUAWK for attention, Seth tell Keat to put SOMETHING on the chair...("noo, no, no, noooo...not in the garbage"), and Keat sounds confused!!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? RAIN...and freshly bathed babies!!
24.Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My momma
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
28. EYE COLOR? Used to be blue...but I need to detox because apparently they have changed to green-ish. (Some say if you DETOX your eyes will/can change color)
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope...hopefully my kids will get MY eyes!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I EAT EVERYTHING...ALL THE TIME!! I love Mexican...chips and salsa...ice cream, SUSHI...mmmmmm....OH, just about anything!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Thomas the Tank Engine sing-a-long! Uhhhhhhhhggg, if that DVD gets lost or heaven forbid SMASHED...I may throw a party!!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SPRING AND FALLLLL!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream or rice krispy treats
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ????????
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ????????
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Reading?? Is that something people are doing these days? Hmmmm, maybe I should join the bandwagon!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Gateway logo
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? American Idol!! YEAH!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kiddos laughing together
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii...yeah!!
And finally...this one is from Ashley....how's that baby Ella baking?! Not long now, huh?!
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached
B- BEST FRIEND: My Seth-E-Poo
C-CAKE OR PIE: CAKE...esp. Texas Sheet Cake or Better than S-E-X-Cake!!
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Friday...fun for the weekend!!
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: Computer
F- FAVORITE COLOR: LOVE Turquoise and Teal!!
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: FINISHING my student teaching to complete my degree after losing our precious Logan. It was hard to go back, but I'm SO grateful I did!
H- HOMETOWN: Goodyear, AZ
I- INDULGENCES: I indulge myself MUCH too often. However, I guess Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Shakes are a bit of an indulgence!!
J- JANUARY OR JULY: OKAY...well, I love January because it's my birthday, but I love July for the 4th!! Also, it's our anniversary...SOooo, it's a tie!! I think I'd like July even more if it wasn't 150* outside!!:)
K- KIDS: 3 precious little tukeys!! 2 at home, one for eternity!!
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: My family...I can't imagine my krazy wonderful life without them!
M- MARRIAGE DATE: July 17th, 2003
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 brother
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Greeeeen Apples with a to die for dip!!
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: My greatest fear is losing my husband or another child. Also, I fear not being able to get pregnant again.
Q- QUOTES: "There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood"
R- REASON TO SMILE: Keaton is "dancing" with Lilee right now and they are LAUGHING hysterically...if that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!!
S- SEASON: FALL...I LOVE the idea that the heat is GOING AWAY and there is a crispness in the air!!
T- TAG EIGHT FRIENDS: Caroline, Jennifer, Cammie, Sarah, Robyn, Tiffany, Karen, and Amie!!!
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I will REDO a diaper 50 times until I have each side done just so...it's about the only thing I'm particular about!!
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: I'm with you Ash...I just ADORE Target. I can't wait until our SUPER target opens and I can have a one stop shop!!
W- WORST HABIT: As stated before, I can be VERY Lazy...working on it though!!
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound...there's nothing like seeing your baby safe and sound!!
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Mexican and ICE CREAM!!
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn with Aquarius tendencies. I was born on the cusp. The last day or the Cap and the first day of the Aqua sign!!:)SOoooooooooo, ladies I tagged...pick one or pick them all!!
WOW...that was WAY more than anyone wanted to know about me!! Thanks for all the tags, they were fun!!!