"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MARCH FOR BABIES...Leaping for Logan!

This is my FINAL plug for the March of Dimes(I promise it's my last)! The walk is this Saturday. If anyone out there would like to donate, simply click on the link to the right of my blog and you can do it all securely online! This truly is a great cause and one I hold very close to my heart! We're giving itty-bitty babies a chance to live...it's amazing!

7 comments:

Bekah said...

(hugs)

It's Leap Frog Letter Factory. You can find it at WalMart!

Aaron & Brittney (Dayton) Bond said...

Good luck! This really is a great cause. Brynlie was 7 weeks premature and I know that terrible feeling that many mothers face of not knowing which way things are going to turn out. Every baby saved will truly be a miracle for that family.

Kristi said...

Nikki - I really wish I was able to join you. Now I know why I felt hesitant about commiting to it! I will next year though and I wish you the best of luck!

Amie said...

GO LEAPING FOR LOGAN TEAM! Great job reaching and exceeding your goal! Have a great walk and we'll be thinking of you and sweet Logan.

mshjwj said...

Nikki - we won't be able to be there on Saturday, but we made a donation on your teams' behalf.

GPS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ren & Anna said...

How did it go?? I can't wait to see pictures!