"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a YEAR...what BLESSINGS

Well...Christmas is officially over in the Becker House! Kinda sad, but mostly FANTASTIC to get the tree out and the decorations down. I still cannot believe it is actually 2008...amazing!

I also cannot believe I will soon have a TWO YEAR OLD!!
Where did my baby go?



He's grown into such a cute little man with a personality of his own and enough energy to drain THREE of me!!:) I wouldn't have it any other way though. Perhaps my greatest joy has been watching him interact with his baby sister!



He adores her and there is no one on the earth that she is happier to see than him. I look forward to a great relationship between these two....the best of friends.


I'm sure there will be LOTS of arguing and bickering also...but mostly just love.
It has been such a blessed year...a blessed life...truly I do not know if I deserve the things that Heavenly Father has bestowed upon me.


MOTHERHOOD...what a joy!



I have found my best friend and he sleeps beside me each night...true love!







Friends that would jump through hoops for me...of course I'd return the favor anytime...happiness!










A faith that, though small, could move mountains...and a testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!


He is my rock...He is my strength...He is the reason for my beautiful blessed life! I am so grateful...so humbled...and so in love with my simply krazy life!! I wouldn't change anything about it and I would ask that all those I know could be blessed with the same kraziness!!
Here's to a JOYOUS 2008!

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Nikki - Your post totally made me tear up this morning. So adorable. That is really funny that you met my cousin Eddie at church yesterday! Are they new in your ward?
Keep up the awesome blogging - your kiddos are adorable - I just wanna give em big squeezes! - K

The three of us said...

You are so cute Nikki!! I love your post!! I love how positive you are!!! Keat is so cute with Lilee!!!

Mark and Karen said...

That was so sweet! Wishing you the best for a totally joyous new year!

Kim said...

Nicely put, Nikki! I'm so glad you found my blog. It's so fun to catch up again. Your family is beautiful!! I have a little boy and a litle girl and it looks like they are about the same distance apart as yours. It is so fun!!

Amie said...

Ok, thanks for making the pregnant lady cry! I sat and bawled when I saw the picture of you and Seth and you at the hospital with your babies. AWWWWWW. I don't know why, your pictures just make me feel all warm and fuzzy. We love you guys!

Kelly N. said...

You are cute. We need to get together sometime and hang out.

Kristi said...

Nikki - Ok, here is my email - if you email me I will send my # so we can do something fun while you are here! and ya - Katherin is still up here too - she has a baby who is abuot the same age as yours - thats Abigale! anyhow - kristilthom@yahoo.com Talk to ya soon! - K

Ren & Anna said...

I love it!!! What a sweet post!

meagan said...

I hope you have a great 2008 too... how fun that your children love eachother and get along already. You are a very sweet friened.

kimber said...

Hey Nikki, I finally joined the blogging world, I really enjoyed looking at yours. I'm glad Keaton likes his sister because Tyler does not. Hopefully it will change once Madix can start playing.

kimber said...

I just have to tell how funny it is our blogs are so similar in how they look, and I had not even seen your blog or anyones really when I made mine. You have good taste!:)

maccam said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! That pic of your little boy helping feed the bottle is so precious! I loved your wedding picture too. Ya, this mom thing is the best. Lov, Cam

Lindsey said...

What a fun collage! I think it's neat to be able to go back and look at a whole year and say "wow. I can't believe we made it!" Maybe that's what scrapbooks are for... maybe we should get started on that one of these days!

Knights said...

I have to say - you are a great blogger! So glad you started :-) This is a great post! Very positive and "Nikki" like! Love ya :-)