"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TAGGED!

What is his name? Seth Michael Becker...Sethee-Poo

How long have we been married? 4yrs 6months...WOW, time flies when you're having fun!

How old is he? 27

Who eats more?We can both throw down when we want to...but I would say Seth eats more consistently! Although if we're talking ice cream, I win that war every time!!

Who said I love you first? I did...New Years Eve in Benson!! Seth took one WHOLE week to figure it out too, and we met back at college in Flagstaff with him spouting his love for me also! ONE WHOLE WEEK!! Mannnn, he owes me!!:)

Who is taller? Seth, but not by much. He says he is 5'9 and three quarters, so he rounds up to 5'10...I think he's a solid 5'9!! Good thing is I never have to wear heals again!!:)

Who sings better? This would be SETH...he doesn't think he can sing, but he can!! Maybe I should call the ward choir directer and let them know...hmmmmm!!

Whose temper is worse? ME! I go from 0-60 in .2 seconds flat! I "react" first before thinking things through. Seth just hangs in there and waits for me to figure out what is really wrong and then we get through it!! What a guy, huh?!

Who is smarter? ABSOLUTELY SETH! He would go to school forever if he could get paid for it! He always astounded me in college with how hard he worked and how good he was to not do homework on Sundays. Even today, he has an amazing intellect!!

Who mows the lawn? My Seth-ee-poo!

Who pays the bills? Seth makes the money, I try to get the bills out on time...which reminds me....:)

Who does the dishes? Both of us...Seth would disagree...but we both do. It's just the one thing that if he is going to ask what I need help with, I choose the dishes...I HATE THE DISHES!!

Who cooks dinner? I do. I'm getting better at doing it more often and with more variety. We made a plan a while back that he would cook once a week, but apparently that hasn't taken effect yet!!:)

Who drives when you are together? Usually Seth. I jump in the seat every so often though.

Who is more stubborn? I think I am probably more stubborn, but to be honest we both don't really have a problem with this.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? This would be me...but I have to with how quickly I react to things! Seth does it, but he doesn't have to very often!

Who has more friends? I do...but now that we are married, I guess we both have the same ammount! I'm very "social"...Seth laughs that I always have to have something going or planning something...it's true!

I tag anyone who wants to answer

12 comments:

Kristi said...

Nikki! It was so great to see you this weekend, your family is so sweet and adorable!!!! I will take your tag - I have never been tagged:) So, I guess it's time!

Donna said...

it sounds like seth and abe have a little in common. i did something similar to this today actually. how funny!

AZ Biggs said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS! It has been WAY too long. I am at my mom's house in Idaho and I won't be back until the 4th of Feb. but when I get home, I am calling you 1st thing! Seth is sure an amazing guy. Even more amazing is how couples compliment each other and form one perfect team. We love you, together and seperately!

Knights said...

Thats a fun survey :-) It was great haning out last night. Thank you for inviting us! How is Lilee? I figured you would have pictures up by now! Everyones gotta see how cute she looks!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Seth-ee Poo! Ha! My husband would kill me if I ever put anything like that on the internet about him! Yep, he loves you!

Amie said...

You guys sure do make a great pair! You little cuties, you! :)

Moss Family said...

Wheres the ear piercing pix????

Blair Family said...

Fun stuff! I have not gotten back to you. My mom has been keeping my weeks really full. She and my dad leave on Feb 14th so then I should have more time. March seems fine, but if you want to do it on another day then his birthday. I really won't mind. anyway, I will talk to you later. Have a great day.

The three of us said...

You guys are cute!!! I have been MIA for awhile...just getting ready for Jake's 2 month's away...I'm sad.....he will seriously be gone for 2 entire months straight for training!! Boo-hoo!! Too bad we weren't closer...we could have like sleep-overs!!!! Umm..the fun stretchy band ones are 3.95 and I just made some more yesterday, really cute bright pink band with a white daisy, I'll post pictures of them.

Rachel & Ryan said...

Miss Nikki! I miss you! You always seem to put a smile on my face! Your children are darling!

Ren & Anna said...

Hey I got your message on my blog!! I lost your email...but email me and I will get your number. I'd love to talk to you about baby stuff! anna.rainey@phoenix.edu

Anonymous said...

http://grand-jury.org/sites/buyvalium/#28977 valium side effects - valium sale online uk