"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

WOW...you'd think with Seth home for ELEVEN whole days I'd have time to post some photos...but it isn't until he goes back to work that I have even a few minutes to get anything on here! SORRY!

Well, our Christmas was FANTASTIC! We were truly blessed to spend the Holidays HEALTHY and HAPPY! You can't really ask for more than that! Of course getting a Wii has added some fun memories as well!! Thanks to all our friends and family that made this Christmas so wonderful! Here are some of the photos!

Christmas Eve with the Beckers
I MADE matching PJ bottoms for the whole family! (THANK YOU LINDSEY) It was a lot of fun to do and I am so proud of myself! Not bad for NEVER sewing before...at least they RESEMBLE pants!!
Mommy/Daughter...look how itty those PJ's are for Lilee...oh so cute!
The Becker's in Blue...if only Keat would take his hands out of his mouth!
Daddy/Daughter
Keat giving Grandma Jean a big SMOOCH
Our SMILEY little girl
Uncle Dan and Lilee
Completely exhausted!

Christmas Morning at home
Keaton playing in LILEE's new toy...I'm sure it will be broken before she even gets to sit in it...BOYS!
Our little miss on her first Christmas morning!
Keat's most FAVORITE gift this year...Santa practically had to drive that thing in!
Keat with his new trike and all the mess!

Christmas day at Grandma and Grandpa Francois
Keat making sure Carsten does his very best on his new Nintendo DS game!
Look how handsome in his little tie!!
Seth opening a HUGE saw from my dad...now maybe Keat will get his sand box built!!:)
Aunt Vicki and Cousin Faith keeping an eye on Lilee
Uncle Steve singing Lilee a lullaby
May 2008 bring us all HAPPINESS!!

12 comments:

Sara Phillips said...

Can't wait to see the pics, let me know when you are coming up to flag

Donna said...

those pjs are awesome nikki!! your family is so adorable! it looks like you guys had a great time.

maccam said...

Nikki!
You're kids are adorable!!!!! I love seeing all the pictures! I'm so glad you found my blog. We definitely have to get together...well, after this kid is born anyway. :) Good to hear from (and see) you guys! love, Cammy

Crystal Dawn said...

Great job on the PJ's. My sister-in-law has a similar tradition; it seems like something everyone looks forward to. I'm glad you had a happy Christmas!

Francis said...

Fun pics! I love the PJ's. Very impressive.

Amie said...

Loved, loved, loved those pj bottoms! You all looked so darn cute in them! I was jealous that you were all so comfy Christmas Eve. Great job sowing them...what an adventure!

meagan said...

What a great idea, and ambitious, to make pajamas. They look great- you'd never know you were a novice. Glad you had a fun Christmas.

Michelle Hall said...

These are such cute pictures! I love it! Great job on the jammies!

Kristi said...

Nikki! I am so glad that you found my blog!!! And I am so so excited that you blog too! I hope you have already added my to your list cause I am adding you right now! We are soooo glad to see how well you are all doing! You have such beautiful children! You are a rock! We are excited to get "back in touch" with ya!

Sara Phillips said...

The PJ's are too cute, what a good idea. Looks like you had a great Christmas.

Ren & Anna said...

I am amazed that you made those! Nice work! Cute pictures.

Mark and Karen said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I noticed the Cooties game in the background. All I can say is: sorry. I'm not a fan of the game. Mostly because I can never roll all those dang sixes!!