"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 15, 2007

TUTU cute

WOW, I am just a major poster today. This blogging thing IS pretty addictive! Well...I just wanted to add some photos of Lilee and Keaton from today. We are TRYING to get some good shots of Lilee for her birth announcement, but are having some issues...the main one being we are too busy!! NEways...here are some cute ones.







And here is Keat's latest trick!! He LOVES this swing and wants to be pushed ALL THE TIME!! Well, because it is either too hot, Lilee is needing me, or I'm not appropriately dressed to be outside(I'm sure all you moms know what I'm talking about), he has figured out how to have fun WITHOUT ME!! He's DEFINATELY our little dare devil!

3 comments:

AZ Biggs said...

Leave it to a boy to figure out how to swing like that! He is so cute and so creative. I love looking at your posts!

Mark and Karen said...

Your kids are so cute. I like the last picture of Lilee. She looks so peaceful...like an angel.

Knights said...

Your kids are precious! You have taken some great pictures of Lilee:-) I love that you have gotten into the blogging thing - last time I looked there was nothing new, but now I had a lot to get caught up on :-) Keep the pictures and stories coming . . . and yes we do need to get together. Love you guys!