"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"

~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Seth-ee

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my love!!
I wanted to take a bit of time to tell you about my husband. Seth Becker is the most wonderful man I have had the privilege of knowing and I am so honored that he chose me!! I am a very high maintenance individual...requiring a lot of time and energy. I am not the best homemaker...our house is krazy, dinner doesn't make it to the table as often as it should, laundry piles up...but my Seth loves me and accepts me and HELPS me regardless. He is my rock and has helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. We have made it past great trials already and have seen heart ache and happiness. He makes me a better person and makes me WANT TO BE a better person. He inspires me and makes me laugh. He holds my hand when I want to run and puts up with me at my worst...but chooses to only see my best!! He is my best friend and I'm SO blessed to have him as my eternal companion forever!
:)
All the kiddos TRYING to light 27 candles!

Daddy and Keaton blowing out the candles!


Aunt Amie giving us a break from our little princess!!


Keaton LOVES visiting Nanna because of all the great toys!! Here he is showing off his "slept in" look...boy does that kid need a hair cut!! :)

Well, Seth turned 27 on October 2nd. We celebrated at his mom's house with the whole family. The food was great and the company was fantastic!! He got an electric saw from everybody!! He loves it!! Now he can make Keaton's sand box before it gets too hot!! I got him tickets to the D-backs game against the Cubbies. He went with an old friend, Jack, and had a great time!! Of course, the D-backs won, which made it even better!!

Happy Birthday again Seth-ee!! We love you!

2 comments:

AZ Biggs said...

We are so blessed to have such awesome husbands. I know how much it means to them to hear us say that. Props to you for bragging on your Seth, I'm sure he loved it!

AZ Biggs said...

P.S. Happy Birthday Seth! Only 13 years 'till 40 by the way! : ) ha ha!